The heat pipe sreies solar collector are always connected with
existing heating supply device.the selective coating on the inner
cover or the evacuated tubes converts solar energy into heat energy
and transfers heat to the heat pipes by Aluminum fins.the liquid in
the heat pipe changes into vapour which rises to the codenser.The
heat conducts to the heat transfer liquid(anti-freezing liquid or
water)via a copper pipe. this transference of heat in the liquid
creates a cintinuous circulation as long as the collector is heated
by the sun
1) Reliable and efficient twin-glass solar tubes;
2) Copper heat pipes for rapid heat transfer;
3) Easy plug-in installation;
4) Free maintenance;
5) Suitable for mains pressure water (up to 8 bar/116psi);
6) Corrosion resistant silver brazed copper header;
7) Aluminum frame;
8) Powder coated (black, brown or silver) aluminum casing;
9) Stable solar conversion during the day;
10) The perfect solar collector for domestic solar water heater
11) Ideal for commercial solar water heating applications.
How it works:
1) The operation of the solar collector is very simple.
2) Solar absorption: Solar radiation is absorbed by the solar tubes
and converted into heat.
3) Solar heat transfer: Heat pipes conduct the heat from within the
solar tube up to the header pipe
4) Solar energy storage: Water is circulated through the header,
via intermittent pump cycling. Each time the water circulates
through the header, the temperatures is raised by 5-10oC.
Throughout the day, the water in the tank is gradually heated.
Manifold Casing Material Aluminum/ SUS304 Stainless Steel
Frame Material Aluminum/ SUS304 Stainless Steel
Header Pipe Material Copper
Heat Pipe Material Copper
Insulation Rock Wool
Rubber Seals and Rings UV Stabilized High Temperature Silicon
Test Pressure 9 bar
Collector Mounting Flat Roof/Inclined Roof
Mounting Angle 15-50
Pressurized Solar Collector Images